Terms & Conditions for Restaurant Reservations
Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Tavolino. We just have a few important terms and conditions for you to read through before your visit.
Please note that due to government guidelines the maximum booking that can be made is for 6 guests.
By booking at Tavolino, you confirm your acceptance of the following:
- All bookings will require a credit card guarantee to secure the booking
- If you are running late, please note that we will be unable to hold your table for longer than 20 minutes
NO SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATIONS
- We ask for at least 24 hours’ notice if you’d like to cancel or amend the number of guests in your booking. Please note we may not always have availability to increase your reservation: we will do our best!
- In the process of increasing or decreasing your party size, please note that we may need to change the location of your dining table in the restaurant
- If notice is not received in time, and guests do not arrive within 20 minutes of their reservation, we reserve the right to charge a ‘no show’ fee of £20 per guest to the card given to secure the booking
- This fee will be processed no more than 24 hours after the original scheduled booking.
- For bookings made online or over the phone, you will receive a booking confirmation to the email address provided within few seconds of making your booking.
- In addition to confirming your reservation details, this initial confirmation email will also include instructions to cancel or amend your booking should you need to.
- For bookings made over the phone, you will receive a link via email inviting you to provide credit card details to secure the reservation. Please note that your booking is only provisional until this is done. If we do not receive card details within 24 hours, your booking will be automatically released from the system. You will be notified via email if your booking has been released.
- If no confirmation email is received, please contact us ASAP
- If you require email confirmation of any alterations or updates to existing bookings, please ask as these are not sent automatically.
- Bookings made for mixed households up to 6 can be seated on our terrace
- In case of poor weather, we will do our best to accommodate you inside on multiple tables if we have the capacity, however, please be aware that we cannot guarantee that we will have inside space available.
- All food and drink prices quoted are inclusive of VAT
- A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill
- Guide dogs are always welcome throughout Tavolino
- Children of all ages are welcome at Tavolino. Please do include them (including babies) in your final party size
- If you need a highchair or space for a pushchair, please specify this at the time of booking
- Our main restaurant areas are fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Sample Tavolino menus are available on our website
- Please notify us of any specific allergies or food intolerances in your party, both at the time of booking and to a member of our team when you arrive.
CANCELLATION BY TAVOLINO
Tavolino reserves the right to cancel guest bookings at any time with written notice for any of the following reasons:
- If the guest is in breach or default of their obligations under this agreement
- If the event might prejudice the reputation of Tavolino, or cause damage to the premises
- If Tavolino is unable to carry out its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control (for example closure, refurbishment or emergency)
- All property left on the premises is done so at the owner’s risk.
- Tavolino accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to property left behind.
By booking with Tavolino you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
For further details please contact [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you soon.