STAYING COVID-19 SECURE
The past few months have seen a lot of change for us all, and we are indebted to all those who have been working so hard to help get on top of this crisis. The wellbeing of our guests and team is our number one priority, and we are committed to ensuring that your next visit is better than ever.
For your peace of mind: we confirm that we will continue to comply with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
A few specific actions we’ve put in place:
- Sanitiser is available to guests on arrival and throughout your visit.
- A contact free and GDPR compliant Track and Trace system is in place. All you need to do is scan the QR code when you arrive.
- Menus available via QR code.
- Regular cleaning and sanitising all high-contact areas throughout our premises.
- Staggered reservation slots to allow for cleaning between guests.
- Increased frequency of our daily sanitising checklist to several times per hour.
- Our team have been fully briefed on the recommended additional personal hygiene practice.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff and guests unless they are exempt from doing so.
- PPE and sanitiser are freely available to all our staff on site.
- Retraining everyone in our team to ensure adherence to all reasonable Covid-19 related H&S.
- We have introduced one-way systems wherever possible.
- Following all social distance guidelines with clearly marked spacing requirements where possible.
- Reconfiguring tables and seating to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- We are now only taking cashless payment by way of a card machine
Restaurants in Tier 2
In light of the new government Tier system there are specific measures we have put in place to ensure we comply
- As of Wednesday 2nd December, an 11pm curfew will be in place, whereby all customers must have vacated the building.
- No food or drink can be ordered after 10pm.
- Reservations for business meetings can be made online for up to 6 guests. For bookings of more than 6 please contact our reservations team for more information. Please note that if your reservation is larger than 6, you will be on separate tables. We can’t guarantee that the tables will be next to each other and we ask that guests stay seated.
- We are accepting online bookings for tables of up to 6 people within one household or support bubble. We know that there will be exemptions to this, so if this refers to you, please read on…
Support Bubble and Household Exemptions
We will take bookings over the phone for tables of 7 or more that are exempt (specifically for single households/support bubbles that contain more than 6 people), and in this scenario, we’re more than happy to arrange a table for you. However, we hope that you’ll understand that we need to ask a little more of you when you make your booking, partly to ensure we comply with regulations and partly to make sure everyone else in the restaurant feels comfortable that we’re doing the right thing.
When making a booking, our reservations team will ask for a little more information about your group. For example, ‘two parents, four children and a grandparent’ or ‘7 housemates’
We trust all of our guests to make the right decision and follow guidelines. So, when we ask for a little more information, it’s purely to help us field questions from other guests in the restaurant or government authorities without having to disturb you any further.
We are accepting business meetings for groups of 6 or less. If your booking is for more than 6 people please call us to make your reservation. For groups of 7 or more, we will need to book you onto separate tables. We will do our best to ensure your tables are close together however we cannot guarantee this. Unfortunately, Covid-secure rules prevent us from allowing ‘mingling’ between tables, for a drink, or switching seats during your visit.
As always, we’re committed to providing you and our teams with a safe environment.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.